Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thoughts on the diversity of God

Thoughts on the diversity of God

I was dining at a Chinese restaurant. I love the different cultures,it reminds me of Gods great creativity.
All the diverse plants, trees, flowers, birds and fishes....Each and every nationality so unique and special....
Just like snowflakes. Our God is Amazing! I even saw a fish one time with an orange checkerboard type pattern, it just tickled me that God would even do that. Have you ever seen the rare seahorses called( seamonsters) They have a camoflage that looks just like seaweed or some type of leafy plant but its actually a part of their own body.
I love nature, and I love to listen to music when in the beauty of nature, I love missions and missionary work.
One thing I'm very interested in is learning about wild edible and medicinal plants and natural alternative medicines....Shalom for now....Jesus loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment