Sunday, July 12, 2009

God's Eye????



Hi , my last blog was about nature, this one will be too, as I said before I love nature and I really see God in his vast creation and I believe most people enjoy nature....Isn't it incredible that in the deepest depths of the ocean, where light does not penetrate, there lives those type of fish that have lights on them, so they can survive by catching the fish that are drawn to thier light....
And I read an article one time about a white mold of all things, that when taken as a medicine greatly reduces the " rejection" of transplanted organs in people who have needed transplant operations....can you believe it? Did God think of everything or what? lol....
Outer Space is so amazing too....A friend of mine sent me a really strange picture and then I googled for details, I will try to put the picture on here if I am able to.I am new to this. well I just tried to put the picture on here, I hope it worked.
Yeah it did work! To see more of this image you can go to http://www.google.com/ and click images and put in the information bar Eye of God, and you can see more of this....It is strange isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment