Sunday, July 12, 2009

This is (Everything)



This is (Everything)

I adore this song, it is sooo beautiful it reminds me of Yeshua,( Jesus') Love for us....
If it was my song I would change the following lines: At the bottom part of the song, where it says, I would lie for you, I would change it to say, I will be the truth for you.
The part that says, I will walk the wire for you, I think I would change it to: I will Draw the Line for you.
The part that says: I would die for you, I would leave that just as it is: I will die for you....
Because that is just what He did for us: He Loved Us So Much He Stretched Out His Arms And Died For Us....So We Could Open Up Our Hearts And Live For Him....
This song is Bryan Adams song: entitled, Everything....
Please look at the entry that follows this entry: ( Everything I Do ) I Do It For You! for the words to this beautiful song.

No comments:

Post a Comment